New Years Intentions
No resolutions for me. Just intentions.
1. Be sustainable.
I intend to go as long as possible without buying new clothes. Either sew my own, or alter the ones that I have to fit.
I intend to take care of the garden and livestock, so that I have to buy fewer groceries.
I intend to save money to get the work done so that we can put solar panels on the Quonset hut.
2. Be healthy.
I intend to eat better, go out less, and cook more.
I intend to consume more food that is local, rather than transported in.
I intend to be more active.
I intend to find good gluten-free recipes.
3. Be creative.
- I intend to write more in this blog.
- I intend to read more (52 books)
- I intend to learn to use the metal shop at MakeICT.
- I intend to make more stuff at MakeICT.
4. Be involved.
- I intend to continue to raise funds for MakeICT.
- I intend to canvass for my preferred candidates even though I’m way out of the political norm in my area.
- I intend to integrate more into my local community.
What are yours?
Those are great intentions for the new year! I plan to spend this year focusing on myself, my family, and my future business. I also plan to get more involved at my college and meet/help more people there. Good luck to you this year! I hope that your good intentions help you get through this year.
LikeLiked by 1 person