Bee Fountain

Back in 2018, I was playing with ceramics and decided to make a skep fountain. It was an early attempt, so it’s a bit lop sided, but I made it.

Well, we made it. The Husband helped. We used an extruder for the skep, a wheel for the base, and hand shaping for the mushrooms.

It sat, and sat, and sat. Waiting for me to get motivated.

Well, since we are fancying up the bee yard, I thought this was an excellent time to work on this.

So I ordered a solar pump.

Put that together, and added my water.

Then I glued my mushrooms together.

And put it all together.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: